Sunday, January 7, 2007

Back from Arizona

Well, almost 4 days since I'm back, actually....so this post is a tad late.....
anyways...better late than never

As for the trip, I was quite apprehensive initially, but I guess it was really uncalled for...... made some really nice friends...... and met a most wonderful person..... We had great fun, watched so many movies, biked around, lazed around, let our hair down.........

A most amazing and refreshing break I would say. One that I never wanted to end....

Coming back is always tough... coming back to work...starting up again....leaving back memories of time well spent....

But then one must always come back..... and stay happy.....For life is just a collection of memories, both happy and sad....and its always better to focus on the happy to overcome the sad....

Actually the new year brings in a new start for me.... to overcome my inconsistencies, my shortcomings, to exceed and excel, to assert myself and achieve my true potential...to fulfill my dreams....and its been good I guess till now....

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne ?
CHORUS:
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

And surely you’ll buy your pint cup !
And surely I’ll buy mine !
And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.
CHORUS
We two have run about the hills,
and pulled the daisies fine ;
But we’ve wandered many a weary foot,
since auld lang syne.
CHORUS
We two have paddled in the stream,
from morning sun till dine (dinner time) ;
But seas between us broad have roared
since auld lang syne.
CHORUS
And there’s a hand my trusty friend !
And give us a hand o’ thine !
And we’ll take a right good-will draught,
for auld lang syne.
CHORUS



Happy New Year
and God Bless [:)]

No comments:

meebo