Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Inactivity

Not much to do
Rather haven't done much
Over the last few days

Happens with me
Around the time I take a holiday
The days before and after
Are just filled with inactivity

So I think, is this idling
Due to peace of mind, or contentment
Maybe I have done enough work already
Maybe I'm going too fast and need to rest a bit
Before I go any further
Inhale the temporary serenity
Breathe in and revisit
What I need to do
What I must do
What I want
Strange
But shouldn't all those be the same?

Maybe inactivity and procrastination
Is not so bad
Maybe its the design phase
Before we actually code
Maybe its where the plot
Is put in place

Most of all
It makes me think
From a different perspective
And remind myself
Of my insignificant role
In the scheme of things
That is this universe

And that takes a whole load off
Of me
And makes me happy
In spite of everything

Now isn't that a good thing to have
Maybe that's what they teach you in meditation school
To let go
Or rather to remind you
That you can

3 comments:

... said...

well written.
For me, whether its a holiday or not,whether I have done enough earlier or not, I am inactive and I let go :)

Nemo said...

Kiti hi Inactivity!
mee pan blog lihayla ghetla...

aman said...

nice and direct :)

meebo