Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions

After the first work day of 2010, i have mixed feelings. And here as I write my first blog of the year, sitting next to Priyanka on the couch watching "The Incredible Life" on PBS I'm going to do something that I haven't in a long time....make resolutions :) and also hopefully follow up on them

1) Lose weight and exercise more often. Actually there is no often right now. Last night I weighed in at 188 pounds. While at 6' 2" that is certainly a good combination for a football player, I guess.... I'm sure it isn't a good combination for a football watcher :P. Target: Maintain my weight between 160-170 pounds, and exercise at least 3-4 times a week.

2) Learn to play an instrument and jam with others. Improve my singing voice and range and perform for an audience: Have been putting this off for a long time.

3) Commit to a weekly class on Math/Math related topics.

4) Take a badminton class.

5) Eat out not more than once a week.

6) Not work more than 8 hours a day.

7) and yes, blog.

1 comment:

vasanth said...

Nice reading your blog. I got the reference from Bunty who forwarded your recent mail to me (with pics of the house you are buying /have bought)

I find that you were prolific in your blogging during 2009 and are catching up thisyear. I used to blog, but m y blog died young. I am trying to revive it but am cuaght up too much in orkuting and facebook to concentrate on writing blogs.

We visited your parents in PUne last month and saw your new apartment. A good selection

Nice to know you are doing well over there.

And yes, dont be bound by new year resolutions, another year is round the corner !

meebo